What makes a good website?
• good content: informative ~ up to date & updated regularly
• ease of use: intuitive navigation ~ easy access to content
• inclusive design: accessible on range of device, to all users
• visual appeal: memorable presentation of brand
Some useful links for your options
Briefing your webdesigner
Questions you will be asked:
? about you and your business: how long? how big? how successful?
? about your clients: who? characteristics/personas?
? about your budget: how much? planned cost?
? about your website: existing site? if yes – what works? what doesn’t? if no – main aim? who is the competition?
• communication is key.
• you & your designer/s are most creative & productive as team.
• give feedback promptly and clearly
• constructive criticism is welcome ~ silence or dismissive comments are not.
• trust in each other’s expertise is the best catapult for productive project progress.
• be clear in your direction and consider each other’s input.
view /download the slides: http://graphiceyedea.co.uk/wp/kiss-keep-your-clients-happy
Prisca Schmarsow • Graphic Eyedea • email@example.com • www.graphiceyedea.co.uk