‘7 Steps to Feeling Like a Female Warrior’
Having a Healthy Body AND a Healthy Business
Do you feel you ‘should’ exercise and eat healthily but struggle to make it fit in with your business?
Do you feel like you have to make a constant choice between looking after yourself or looking after your business?
Do you mean business, but struggle to find the energy and confidence to be your best for your business?
Sara Stafford-Williams created the Female Warrior Fitness System for women in business who mean business and want to look and feel ‘the business’ too.
Join us for this talk, and leave with a mini-action plan based on Sara’s 7 step system – and start fitting a healthy lifestyle in with your business!
· Learn the first thing you must do to take control of your body and your health
· Find out why being fit and healthy is essential, if you want to be a truly successful business woman
· Learn a simple tool to prepare your mind as well as your body for health and fitness success
· Find out the one thing that has stopped you from succeeding in the past, so that next time you can overcome it and power ahead
· Leave with a set of practical steps that you can begin to implement as soon as you get home
Sara Stafford-Williams helps women in business who mean business to look and feel ‘the business’ too – combining mindset coaching with personal training and nutritional mentoring. Sara believes you don’t have to make a choice between a healthy body OR a healthy business, and helps her clients to integrate a healthy lifestyle in with their business life so that they can have their (healthy) cake… and eat it too.
Date: Wednesday 23 January 2013
6.00 – 6.30pm – arrival & networking
6.30– 8.00pm– ’7 Steps to Feeling like a Female Warrior ’ workshop
8.00 – 8.45pm – networking
2 Carey Place, Pimlico, London SW1V 2RT – then ring bell 12
(closest Tube station is Pimlico on Victoria line – less than 5 mins walk from the venue)
Book via MeetUp (no booking fee):
Existing Women’s Business Club members have a chance to book a ticket at 50% discount (so for only £5!). We have only 5 of these tickets available, so be quick! Discount code WBC2012. You an only use it when booking via Eventbrite : http://aawbcfemalewarrior.eventbrite.com
Cancellations & Refunds: if you cancel before noon on 18th January, you will receive a full refund. No refunds can be made after that date, but you are welcome to give/sell your ticket to someone else.