Our third event in collaboration with the East London Small Business Centre!
Running a business? Want to learn how best to use internet and social media for your business without spending lots of money? Find out from Vic Norman how he got his business to the top of Google rankings without advertising!
Here are the highlights of what will be covered during this dynamic workshop:
• Old Marketing v New Marketing and the power of the Internet
• Your Website – The face of your Brand
• Finding your Website – Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – What is it?
• Social Media – Why is it important and which Social Media do you need
• Blogging and Blogger Outreach – finding the influencers
• Top mistakes of managing your business online and how to avoid them
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and network.
Refreshements are included in the price.
Speaker: Vic Norman
“I’ve been a teacher for 12 years and 2 of my subjects are Start Your Own Business and Social Media. But I’m not simply approaching this subject from an academic standpoint. I also run a number of businesses myself. One of them is running historical London Pub Tours and, without advertising, I’m now the market leader and at the top of Google rankings.”
Event Date: Wednesday 25 February 2015
6.00 – 9.00pm: “Internet & Social Media for Business” workshop + networking
Venue: East London Small Business Centre, Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth Street, London, E1 7SA
(just off Brick Lane, look for the main entrance, the reception desk will have your name)
Please make sure you arrive on time – the reception will close at 6.15pm sharp, so if you arrive later, you won’t be able to enter the building and will miss the event
Price : £10 (includes refreshements)
Book your place now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/myevent?eid=15370407302